Calendario

Diciembre. 2017
LunMarMierJueVierSabDom
 << < > >>
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Anuncio

¿Quién está en línea?

Miembro: 0
Visitante: 1

rss Sindicación

 
09 Sep 2015 - 03:08:06

Clothes dryer sparks Centreville house fire - W*USA 9

The 3 were able to obtain out safely.

CENTREVILLE, Va. Presently there had been zero injuries.

Crews responding towards the fire located smoke coming in the second floorboards with the three-story house. Officials said firefighters rapidly brought the actual fire below control.

WUSA 9 Staff, WUSA 1:10 p.m. (WUSA9) -- Any clothes dryer is actually to blame to acquire a fire that began in the single-family garment steamer house within Centreville Tuesday, officials said.

Read or even Talk About this story: http://on.wusa9.com/1UEBy0I

. EDT September 8, 2015

Stock Image(Photo: (Photo: Scott Barbour Getty Images))

Fire investigators mentioned the damage can be estimated in $156,000.



Three everyone was inside the actual home on Dumas Court when smoke alarms alerted all of them towards the fire, your Fairfax County Fire and also Rescue Department said

Admin · 41197 vistas · Escribir un comentario

Vínculo permanente hacia el artículo completo

http://truculentmisfit04.hazblog.com/Primer-blog-b1/Clothes-dryer-sparks-Centreville-house-fire-WUSA-9-b1-p10.htm

Comentarios

Este artículo no tiene Comentario por el momento .....


Escribir un comentario

Estatuto de los nuevos comentarios: Publicado





Se mostrará tu URL


Por favor introduce el código contenido en las imágenes.


Texto del comentario

Opciones
   (Salvar el nombre, el mail y la URL en los cookies)